TM Witko is a licensed clinical psychologist and published author of the non-fiction book Mental Health Care for Urban Indians: Clinical Insights from Native Practitioners (APA Books, 2006) which was one of the first books to address the specific needs within the urban Indian population. In addition, she is one of the co-founders of Winyan Press, LLC along with author Mindy Marin. Winyan Press is a female centric publishing house geared at helping female writers find their voice.
While she found her calling in Psychology, her passion has always been writing. She is a multi-genre author that focusses on Young Adult Fiction, Adult Romances, Suspense & Thrillers and Native American Fiction. In addition to writing, she is the developmental editor for author’s Mindy Marin and Reese Stephens.
TM Witko’s writing style combines her knowledge of psychological principles with an understanding that things are never simply black or white, right or wrong, but that life is a beautiful combination of both. Her writing looks at every day issues in a new light to challenge the way we see the world and to recognize that things are not always what they seem.
Published work includes:
- For Justice (October 2020)
- The Gifts We Bring (July 2020)
- Always His Girl (September 2019)
- An Unexpected Gift (August 2018)
- Beyond the Beach (June 2018)
- Retaliatory Justice (March 2018)
- Helios Forever (December 2017)
- Helios Renewed (September 2017)
- Brothers Forever (April 2017)
- Helios Exposed (February 2017)
- Helios Awakened (August 2016)
- Helios Beginnings (August 2016)
- Thirty Eight (December 2015)
- Mental Healthcare for Urban Indians: Clinical Insights from Native Practitioners (April 2006)